Vibe Protocol is a protocol based on web standards A to provide reliable full duplex connection over any transport B and elegant patterns to write real-time applications C. Also it provides the test suite to verify your client or server implementation. D
- As component of the specification, RFC and W3C standards are mostly adopted.
- Transports are designed considering their known issues and best practices of real-time web so that it's possible to write a real-time application running on from modern browsers to old browsers like Internet Explorer 6 seamlessly.
- It provides a useful suite of extensions that making modern real-time application development fast and enjoyable.
- You don't need to take trouble to demonstrate your implementation works correctly. Just show test arguments and result.
Get started with Vibe on your team's preferable platform.
Here are the Vibe compliant clients.
Here are the Vibe compliant servers.
- Vibe Java Server for Java.